Going to Cabo and writing......

I'm going to sit on the beach for the next seven days, think about my characters and WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!  Stay tuned......

Setting.....these two couples live on the island of St. John, where the husbands are in business together.

"One evening, I sat out on the beach.  It was getting late, but I just needed some time to myself.  I was feeling disconnected from Rob and it scared me.  Every time I tried to talk to my husband about it, he didn't take it seriously.  He would just say, "We're fine, babe.  I'm sorry I've been so busy.  Things will get better." I tried to believe that was true.

As I lay there in the sand, I felt someone walk up next to me.  It was just past dusk and getting darker by the minute.  I looked up and saw Jake standing there.  He was smiling and looked incredible.  Claire was a lucky woman.  Jake was very handsome and very attentive."

No comments: