New Teaser.....


"I leaned in to Jake and kissed his cheek.  He shuddered at my touch.  I sat perfectly still with my lips close to his cheek for a few seconds.  He turned his head and his nose grazed my cheek.  I couldn't move.  I was frozen right there with our faces touching.  I felt fire rush through my body.  Oh God, what was happening?  I couldn't think.  I felt Jake's hand brush my arm.  His movements were slow and sensual.  I closed my eyes.  Chills spread over me. I still couldn't move.  We sat there faces touching, his hand rubbing my arm for what seemed like hours.  I finally opened my eyes and looked at him.  His gaze was intoxicating.   He had such love in his look.  I had the sudden urge to kiss him, but didn't.  He slowly pulled his head away and I felt a tinge of sadness."

No comments: