Proceed with caution! I'm complaining...

I have a complaint...

As a reader, I first read the synopsis of whatever book I'm interested in.  If I like it, I proceed to download the FREE sample of the book (it's usually 15-20% of the book).  If I don't like the sample, I don't buy...don't waste my time.

This is my complaint...

It's pretty damn obvious what my book Paradise Taken is about.  It's also based on truth, on real life shit!  So when a reader RIPS it to shreds saying over and over that they HATE books about cheating, I have to wonder if they read any of the free parts or are they just climbing on their moral high horse trying to play God with their little 1 star?!?!?

One reader bitched and bitched about wanting her HEA!  She obviously didn't take the time to read the second book.

THINK, people, THINK!!!  Use that wonderful brain God gave you.  If you don't like the sample, walk the "F" away!  No one is 'strong-arming' you to buy and read the books.

That is all! :)

No comments: