Jason London Teaser #3

TEASER TUESDAY!

Lori Ann...
_________________
I let Jason just hold me as the stress of the last few days overwhelmed me and I cried.  I could feel how tense he was and see the worry in both his and Craig’s eyes about my multiple injuries and our tricky departure from Italy.  It was true that my husband Antonio’s arms stretched far and wide across a large portion of the country.  We just needed to get on a plane as soon as possible and get back to The States.  

“Jace, what will we do if we can’t get on a flight today?”  I didn’t lift my head as I asked the question.  

Jason’s hand rubbed up and down the small portion of my left arm not covered in a cast as he held me firmly, but gently so he didn't cause anymore hurt to my broken body.  Then, kissing the top of my head, he said, “We’ll keep you safe, baby.  If we have to find a place to sleep tonight we will, but Craig and I won’t let anything happen to you.”

3 comments:

Jammie said...

More More More!!!!! MORE

CM Hutton said...

I thought you might like that, friend!

Jammie said...

Oh I so love it!!!!