Well, I'm working on the last London Brothers book! Teaser??

I watched her hips sway as she walked away from me.  God, she was amazing.  Out of all of the them, Tina was my favorite, by far.  I tried not to think about that too much.  

Just before she stepped into Room number four, where her next patient was being held, Tina turned back to me, smiled and winked.  I couldn’t help the huge grin that formed on my face or the very tiny ache of missing her that settled in my chest.  I shook my head and focused on the one thing that kept me sane…sex.  That’s it…all it ever was with any of them.  There was no way I’d fall for her or anyone else.  I wasn’t built that way.  

*****

When the chaos broke out, I waited for security to solve the issue so I could get the hell back to work.  It wasn’t until I heard her name…heard little snippets of unbelievable truths…that I panicked.  What the fuck had happened?

No comments: